FinTecSystems was founded in March 2014 with the aim of reducing creditworthiness and fraud risks by accessing online banking accounts. To achieve this goal, FinTecSystems has created a platform that already enables access to more than 58 million end customer accounts.
Support, both reactive and proactive, plays an important role in customer care, the delivery of FinTecSystems solutions and quality assurance. Our team members know the FinTecSystems product inside out. You are the first instance contact person for customers and partners, qualify their inquiries according to type and priority and manage them independently and reliably in a support ticketing system. Basically, however, you have a technical background and many years of experience and know how our system is implemented and integrated . You are also good at organizing and communicative.
For Munich or Linden we are looking for support in the area of product management for the area of data & products.
- You are responsible for the maintenance and continuous development (expansion / optimization) of existing customer relationships.
- You act as the central point of contact for all customer issues and form the interface to other departments (IT / Product).
- You approach our customers proactively, understand, analyze and prioritize their needs and problems.
- You document customer requirements relating to our product and take care of a smooth follow-up of all open points.
- You inform and advise customers about product extensions and new functionalities
- You have completed training as a (business) computer scientist or IT specialist
Desirable: Experience in software development.
- You have a high level of quality awareness.
- You are a good communicator with an open and friendly demeanor and patience.
- You are well versed in recognizing customer needs and are able to document and communicate them accordingly.
- You are tech-savvy and also have a high level of service and customer orientation.
- You are quick to grasp and very good communication skills
- You are confident in communication in German and English
This is waiting for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated FinTech startup
- Exciting tasks and a lot of creative freedom
- Dynamic, innovative work environment with flat hierarchies, open doors and quick decision-making processes
- Opportunities to bring in and implement your own ideas and concepts
- The feeling of having achieved and achieved something at the end of the day, because we measure ourselves by the achievement of goals, not the hours worked!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org