Open banking, PSD2, financial analytics, machine learning and AI – everyone is talking about it. With us you are right in the thick of it!
FinTecSystems was founded in Munich in 2014 with the aim of making companies even more profitable through digitization and automation. As the leading banking API and smart data provider in Germany, FinTecSystems has focused primarily on the analysis of financial data.
Banks, FinTechs and payment service providers use FinTecSystems solutions, among other things, to make credit decisions in real time, to minimize credit risks and to initiate online transfers. The TÜV-certified FinTecSystems received BaFin approval as an account information service and as a payment initiation service in March 2019 and employs around 60 people at four locations. FTS works for N26, Santander, DKB and Finanzcheck, among others.
We want to grow with you, become part of our success story at FinTecSystems as a Junior Relationship Manager in our office in Linden!
- Establishing a close relationship and a basis of trust with our existing customers
- Holistic understanding of different business models
- Analysis and optimization of the integration of our solutions at the customer
- Expansion of our customers by developing customer requirements, deriving a suitable solution and implementing it individually.
- Close cooperation between sales and customer support
- You are good at communicating and enjoy contact with people
- You have a technical understanding
- You have interdisciplinary skills and can quickly familiarize yourself with new topics
- You are eloquent and you enjoy dealing with customers on the phone
- German is your mother tongue and you have completed a degree or vocational training or already have experience in this area
- You have a hands-on attitude and would like to work in a young and dynamic team in the fintech industry
This is waiting for you
FintecSystems is an innovative, solution-oriented and highly motivated company in the growth phase. We offer a dynamic, innovative work environment with flat hierarchies and fast decision-making channels. You can expect exciting tasks and a lot of creative freedom and a modern, proven technology stack.
We also offer a familiar working environment: No dress code, Duz culture, regular activitieswith the team (playing football etc.) and the opportunity to mobile working. At work there is coffee and water ad libitum. We are always open and interested in your own ideas and visions and their implementation. So that you are well positioned for your future, we offer a company pension.
We offer an interesting field of activity with many development opportunities and the feeling that at the end of the day we have helped to develop the financial industry of the future.
Sounds good? Then on your marks, get set, go! firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com