Open banking, PSD2, financial analytics, machine learning and AI – everyone is talking about it. With us you are right in the thick of it!
FinTecSystems was founded in Munich in 2014 and is one of the leading banking API and smart data providers in Germany. In addition to an open banking platform, FinTecSystems has primarily focused on the analysis of financial data with an analytics platform.
Banks, FinTechs and payment service providers use FinTecSystems solutions, among other things, to make credit decisions in real time, to minimize credit risks and to initiate online transfers. The TÜV-certified FinTecSystems received BaFin approval as an account information service and payment initiation service in March 2019 and employs around 40 people at four locations. FTS works for N26, Santander, DKB and Finanzcheck, among others.
We are looking for prompt support in software development for our locations in Munich or Linden.
Fitness studio, shopping and dining options in the immediate vicinity, located directly at the Pasing S-Bahn station or directly at the motorway exit and easily accessible; Spacious office, modern, sunny with great equipment.
- You develop front and back-end systems around our OpenBanking and Analytics platforms
- In this role, you support the Product and Data Analytics teams in the technical implementation of complex financial analyzes and functions
- You support our Customer Success Team in the 3rd level with technical advice in the implementation of our applications
- You work in a team on the implementation of complex projects
- You have a degree or relevant professional experience in software development
- You have good programming skills
- You are good with people and enjoy working in a team
- Knowledge of the design and management of API products is desirable
This is waiting for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated FinTech startup
- Exciting tasks and a lot of creative freedom
- Dynamic, innovative work environment with flat hierarchies, open doors and quick decision-making processes
- Modern technology stack (aka fancy stuff)
- A familiar working environment: No dress code, duo culture and regular activities
- Opportunities to bring in and implement your own ideas and concepts
Sounds good? Then send us your application and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com