Our Inspection Criteria
Type of Business Model
Within our KYC process, we first check whether the business model of the provider or dealer can be accepted according to our principles and guidelines.
- Trade register excerpt
- Company statute / Company purpose
- List of partners
- If the merchant operates a business requiring a license, we check the existence of the license (e.g. license of financial service providers, license of gambling providers, mail order license of online pharmacies)
- Proof of a bank account (Only relevant for payment)
- Copies of the identity cards of the managing directors and the shareholders with shares of more than 25%
Website of the Operator
- Imprint with data of the contractual partner
- Contact details for support
- Payment page: Is the correct logo of the payment solution integrated?
- Payment page: Is an SSL certificate in place?
- Payment page: Transaction amount and currency
- Payment page: Merchant data, descriptor
- T&C: Is there a regulation for chargebacks or refunds?
- T&C: Checking the shipping terms and conditions
- T&C: Review of the rules for the termination of a membership
- T&C: Place of jurisdiction
These Partners Use the PSD2 License as a Service From FinTecSystems
Highest security through certified data centers